Tuesday 5 January 2010

Am I a slave?


Now, I don't want to sound grumpy, but really! Do you know what I've been doing this morning? Taking down Christmas decorations! I thought that was a job for a human. Still, I did have a bit of fun.










Now, I was telling you about my travels.
When I was still quite young, I was invited
to a wedding, in Austria. My human's
daughter was getting married -
don't know why Austria, but I did get lots
of exercise climbing mountains
- and drinking beer. Stiegl was my fave!


Got to go now, as she's off to work
See you tomorrow.











4 comments:

  1. Oooh C, I look forward to hearing more of your travels! Did you drink all that beer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you should not be made to work like that.
    I would go on srtike if I was you, the next thing you know you could be doing the ironing!!!!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello C and welcome to our group. It is going to be lots of fun isn't it, unless of course the humans get us doing these chores they seem to have to do. Love Monkey x

    ReplyDelete